Job no: 492640
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Administration, Cinema
Who are we?
Val Morgan Cinema is Australia and New Zealand's leading supplier of screen advertising with a network of over 2000 cinema screens. Our success comes from our talented people and unique platform to showcase brands on the big screen. Owned and backed by The HOYTS Group, we’re looking for dedicated people who are passionate about our industry.
We’re currently on the hunt for an Account Coordinator to join our Val Morgan Cinema Team. As a Coordinator you will assist the Team with general administration and the coordination of advertising campaigns. We provide great training to help you settle in the role. While no two days are the same, your day to day duties will include:
- Market research on the advertising industry including clients and competitors
- Scheduling, coordinating and reporting of campaign instalments
- Creating presentations with mock-ups required for activations, researching and reporting
- Maintaining and in-depth knowledge of the film industry and upcoming releases
- Developing relationships with internal teams, clients and exhibitors
- General administration, organisation and responses to enquiries
Who are we looking for?
It goes without saying you’ll be a top performer and creative thinker. You are a highly tenacious and focused individual with a hunger to get things done. This is a role suitable for someone looking to progress within the Media Industry and would be suitable for graduates. We’re also looking for:
- Degree in Marketing, Media, Communications desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Personal style characterised by collaboration, confidence and self-motivation
- A proactive approach and the ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in a media or customer service is beneficial
Benefits & Culture:
People love working at Val Morgan because it’s fun, lively with an unbeatable culture. Most importantly, you’ll be part of a hardworking team who give a damn about what they do! We have a dynamic workforce and invest in our employee’s futures. Besides the incredible social events and networking opportunities, If you’re not sold already, you’ll also receive 50c movie tickets and a bunch more amazing perks!
Think you’re up for it:
If you would like to join a passionate team who work hard and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now! While we take a look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend