Job no: 492653
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Categories: Agency Sales, Cinema
Who are we?
Val Morgan Cinema is Australia and New Zealand's leading supplier of screen advertising with a network of over 2000 cinema screens. Our success comes from our talented people and unique platform to showcase brands on the big screen. Owned and backed by The HOYTS Group, we’re looking for dedicated people who are passionate about our industry.
Due to growth, we’re currently on the hunt for an Account Manager to join our mighty Val Morgan Cinema Team. This role is all about managing & developing a leading portfolio of clients and delivering efficient account management to drive revenue. The role requires determination, coupled with resilience and hard work. While no two days are the same, your daily duties include:
- Prospecting, maintaining and growing revenue-generating relationships
- Identifying opportunities to optimise revenue by proposing saleable solutions
- Responding effectively to client briefs and needs
- Immersing yourself in the industry by attending networking events
- Negotiating and closing deals in line with business strategy
- Mentoring junior team members
Who are we looking for?
It goes without saying you’ll be a top performer and natural salesperson! You are a highly tenacious and focused individual with a hunger to get things done. We’re also looking for:
- 2+ years in Account Management or an eager executive looking to progress
- Experience growing and maintaining professional relationships in media preferable
- Results driven with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proven success in formulating & developing sales plans to meet and exceed targets
- Demonstrate a can-do approach and innovative thinking to grow business
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
Benefits & Culture:
People love working at Val Morgan because it’s fun, lively with an unbeatable culture. Most importantly, you’ll be part of a hardworking team who give a damn about what they do! We have a dynamic workforce and invest in our employee’s futures. Besides the incredible social events and networking opportunities, if you’re not sold already, you’ll also receive 50c movie tickets and a bunch more amazing perks!
Think you’re up for it:
If you would like to join a passionate team who work hard and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now! While we take a look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend