Brandfit Strategy Manager
Job no: 492766
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Marketing and Research, Cinema
Who Are We?
Val Morgan Group is a multi-platform media company that extends across Australia and New Zealand. With a network of screens across Cinema, Digital and Out-of-Home, we deliver unique advertising opportunities that give brands the attention they deserve. Through the very best screens, world-class technology and the greatest content on the planet, Val Morgan Group are the market leaders in delivering audience attention and consumer engagement.
Do you have a creative flair and passion for media? We are looking for a Strategy Manager to join our Brandfit and be the champion for our Val Morgan Cinema Vertical. Brandfit provide specialist strategy and creative support to Val Morgan Group. Working closely with our Sales Team you will develop strategic, ideas-led, partnership opportunities that drives premium revenue. You will lead creativity and innovation, working across integrated responses and proactive pitches.
While no two days are the same, your day to day will be:
• Generate creative ideas which encapsulate and enhance the client brief
• Create and pitch brief response proposals and presentations
• Develop category, seasonal and audience based proactive presentations
• Liaise with stakeholders at all levels whist also managing client expectations
• Apply a market leading strategic and creative approach to our partnership responses
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who loves cinema as much as we do! It goes without saying that you will be a top performer and creative thinker. We are looking for a highly organised and focused individual with experience in the media landscape. We’re also looking for someone with:
- Bachelor degree qualified in marketing, communication or advertising
- 3+ years of experience in media and advertising.
- Strong strategic and communication planning experience
- Excellent storytelling and presentation creative skills
- Sound knowledge on Powerpoint
- The ability to influence, communicate and negotiate with stakeholders
Benefits & Culture:
Besides the incredible social events and networking opportunities, people love working with Val Morgan Group because of it’s fun and lively atmosphere and unbeatable culture. We are big believers in progression and flexibility, you really can have it all at Val. If you’re not already sold, you’ll also receive 50c movie tickets and more amazing perks.
Think you’re up for it:
If you would like to join a cohesive and creative team who are passionate about what they do and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now! While we look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend