Job no: 492778
Work type: Full time
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Categories: Agency Sales
Who are we?
Things are changing at Val Morgan. We are conquering the world of digital publishing with our exciting portfolio of digital assets including FANDOM. The Latch, POPSUGAR and Thrillist. There is something for everyone, whether it be “Taking fun seriously” or “Empowering the new happily ever after”. Every month over 4.5 million Australians visit our sites for fun, facts, and fuel for thought.
Val Morgan Digital closes the loop between Cinema and Outdoor Advertising with content that drives richer conversations for every screen, medium and platform. Together we give brands the best opportunity to drive campaign engagement, maximise audience attention and deliver results.
Due to increasing demand, we are looking for a Digital Publishing Account Manager. The successful candidate will cement Val Morgan Digital as market leaders in showcasing branded content. You will be proactive in market, identifying opportunities for growth and optimising revenue. Being a natural people person, you will also foster a positive, productive, and long-lasting relationship with clients.
Whilst no two days are the same, your day to day will include:
- Pitching & selling all products and services to new and existing clients
- Ensure booking schedules are accurate and oversee campaign delivery
- Collaborate internally and externally with key players to negotiate and close deals
- Strategize from in depth competitor and market research research
- Track key metrics and provide clear reporting on client campaigns
Who are we looking for?
- Strong existing relationships with media agency and brand contacts
- A passion for publishing with an in depth understanding of the media landscape
- Able to extract and interpret briefs with saleable proposals
- A willingness to source new business opportunities & nurture them into key accounts
- A results and achievement orientated mindset, comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong negotiation and persuasive skills to secure revenue
- Strong communication skills, confident at presenting and able to engage with audiences
- Experience in building and sustaining positive relationships with diverse stakeholders
- High attention to detail, able to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
Benefits & Culture:
- 50c movie tickets and more amazing discount perks
- Flexible working structure to accommodate for work-life balance
- An unbeatable culture with legendary team events
- Learn from the best! Career progression and training opportunities
- Being rewarded through our competitive commission structure
Think you’re up for it:
Get ahead of the crowd and apply today! While we take a look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend