Job no: 492780
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Agency Sales
Who are we?
Things are changing at Val Morgan. We are conquering the world of digital publishing with our exciting portfolio of digital assets including FANDOM. The Latch, POPSUGAR and Thrillist. There is something for everyone, whether it be “Taking fun seriously” or “Empowering the new happily ever after”. Every month over 4.5 million Australians visit our sites for fun, facts, and fuel for thought.
Val Morgan Digital closes the loop between Cinema and Outdoor Advertising with content that drives richer conversations for every screen, medium and platform. Together we give brands the best opportunity to drive campaign engagement, maximise audience attention and deliver results.
We’re currently on the hunt for a Sales Coordinator to join our Val Morgan Digital Team. As a Coordinator you will assist the Team with general administration and the coordination of advertising campaigns. We provide great training to help you settle in the role. While no two days are the same, your day to day duties will include:
- Market research on the advertising industry including clients and competitors
- Scheduling, coordinating and reporting of campaign instalments
- Creating presentations with mock-ups required for activations, researching and reporting
- Maintaining and in-depth knowledge of the film industry and upcoming releases
- Developing relationships with internal teams, clients and exhibitors
- General administration, organisation and responses to enquiries
Who are we looking for?
It goes without saying you’ll be a top performer and creative thinker. You are a highly tenacious and focused individual with a hunger to get things done. This is a role suitable for someone looking to progress within the Media Industry and would be suitable for graduates. We’re also looking for:
- Degree in Marketing, Media, Communications desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Personal style characterised by collaboration, confidence and self-motivation
- A proactive approach and the ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in a media or customer service is beneficial
Benefits & Culture:
People love working at Val Morgan because it’s fun, lively with an unbeatable culture. Most importantly, you’ll be part of a hardworking team who give a damn about what they do! We have a dynamic workforce and invest in our employee’s futures. If you’re not sold already, you’ll also receive 50c movie tickets and a bunch more amazing perks!
Think you’re up for it:
If you would like to join a passionate team who work hard and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now! While we take a look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend