Who are we?
Things are changing at Val Morgan. We are conquering the world of digital publishing with our exciting portfolio of digital assets including FANDOM. The Latch, POPSUGAR and Thrillist. There is something for everyone, whether it be “Taking fun seriously” or “Empowering the new happily ever after”. Every month over 4.5 million Australians visit our sites for fun, facts, and fuel for thought.
Val Morgan Digital closes the loop between Cinema and Outdoor Advertising with content that drives richer conversations for every screen, medium and platform. Together we give brands the best opportunity to drive campaign engagement, maximise audience attention and deliver results.
We’re on the lookout for an eager Partnerships Executive to support and generate new business across our digital platforms. If you have a passion for pop culture, entertainment and killer sales skills, then this is the role for you! You’ll work with the wider team to steer us into the next era of growth. Reporting to the Account Manager, you’ll be key to our future success. Responsibilities include:
- Managing and growing your sales patch
- Working collaboratively and supporting the sales team
- Creating saleable propositions in response to client needs and business objectives
- Collaborating with key internal and external stakeholders to close deals and achieve targets
- Developing quarterly plans to support business growth through identifying key properties, available commercial content and new technology developments
- Proactively developing opportunities to attract new clients unfamiliar with the digital medium
- Immersing yourself in the industry by attending networking events with clients
Who are we looking for?
Experience in the Media Landscape would be highly beneficial but we are looking for someone with a background in sales and account management. You’re committed, driven and use your high attention to detail to support the media strategy. You will also possess:
- A true passion for entertainment and a positive can-do attitude
- An analytical mindset, allowing you to execute deals and develop credible media strategies
- The ability to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, demonstrative of your
- Strong communication skills, confident at presenting and able to engage with audiences
- A collaborative attitude, welcoming ideas from others and sharing information
- Tenacity and resourcefulness, using these attributes to negotiate deals to secure revenue
Benefits & Culture:
- 50c movie tickets and more amazing discount perks
- Flexible working structure to accommodate for work-life balance
- An unbeatable culture with legendary team events
- Learn from the best! Career progression and training opportunities
- Being rewarded through our competitive commission structure
Think you’re up for it:
If you would like to join a cohesive team who are passionate about what they do and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now! While we take a look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.