Job no: 493012
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Categories: Administration, Direct and Independent Sales
Let’s talk about CINEads
Here at CINEads, our success is driven by our talented people leveraging our network of cinemas to provide local advertisers the chance to showcase their brands on the big screen. As a part of Val Morgan, we are on a mission to become the attention destination across our cinema, digital and outdoor platforms.
We’re currently on the hunt for a Sales Coordinator in our Val Morgan Cinema Direct Sales Team. As a Coordinator and with a passion for client service, you will assist the Team with general administration and the coordination of advertising campaigns. We provide great training to help you settle in the role. While no two days are the same, your day to day duties will include:
- Market research on the advertising industry including clients and competitors
- Scheduling, coordinating and reporting of campaign instalments
- Liaising with existing clients, and dealing with incoming enquiries
- Creating presentations with mock-ups required for activations, researching and reporting
- Supporting Sales Team with customer service and organising events
- Maintaining and in-depth knowledge of the film industry and upcoming releases
- Developing relationships with internal teams, clients and exhibitors
- General administration, organisation and responses to enquiries
Who are we looking for?
It goes without saying you’ll be a top performer and creative thinker. You are a highly tenacious and focused individual with a hunger to get things done. This is a role suitable for someone looking to progress within the Media Industry and would be suitable for graduates. We’re also looking for:
- Degree in Marketing, Media, Communications desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Personal style characterised by collaboration, confidence and self-motivation
- A proactive approach and the ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in a media or customer service role is beneficial
Benefits & Culture:
People love working at Val Morgan because it’s fun, lively with an unbeatable culture. Most importantly, you’ll be part of a hardworking team who give a damn about what they do! We have a dynamic workforce and invest in our employee’s futures. If you’re not sold already, you’ll also receive 50c movie tickets and a bunch more amazing perks!
Think you’re up for it:
If you would like to join a passionate team who work hard and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now! While we take a look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend